Certificate: Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 5 *
Course Details: Duration: 90 Hours Includes Mini Project: 24 Hours Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Specialized Digital Marketing program
Optimize campaigns for Returns & protect Brand Reputation
Marketing is undergoing a fundamental transformation as Consumers and businesses are increasingly shifting their attention from traditional media marketing to the Internet, wireless devices, and other digital media. Various International research indicates that digital marketing budgets are increasing each day, and digital media campaigns are becoming a pivotal part of effective marketing plans.
In addition to all the topics covered in “Diploma in Digital Marketing” – participants would get real life exposure & work on case studies on Online Reputation Management (ORM), Conversion rate Optimization (CRO), Google Adwords Search & Display Ads Campaign Management and various other advanced conversion optimization techniques in Digital Marketing.
This four weeks digital marketing program is designed to provide students with the skills that will help them understand and manage these digital marketing tactics as per the integrated strategies.
What is covered in the course?
Digital Marketing Course Outcome?
By the end of this course, you will have mastered the techniques & worked on all the Tools to effectively develop a multi-channel strategy that delivers on your marketing objectives. You will be able to create online brand building initiatives, Protect Online Brand Reputation & integrate new digital marketing techniques into your strategic marketing plan from scratch.
Advanced Digital Marketing - Course Topics
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. The Digital channels distribute content, ads and location based offers to attract visitors to when they search for products, services, or information related to your business.
This first module demonstrates the power of applying digital concepts across the marketing function in any business.
- Strategies in digital marketing
- Digital Marketing framework
- What are the types of Media?
- Aligning internet with business objectives
- Examples of great case studies
- User behavior, navigation & User experience(UX)
- Branding and brand advocacy
- How to perform competitive analysis?
- How the different modules aligns with the Digital Marketing famework
- Planning, Budgeting and Iterating
- Media buying & Selling
- Developing a digital marketing plan from scratch
SEO is about attracting the right customers at the right time. This module will equip you with the core understanding, technical know – how and insight to build an SEO strategy that will work in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace.
- Advanced Keyword research for B2B & B2C segment
- How Google works ?
- Major Google Algorithms revision and their impact on Organic Search
- Over 250+ Search Engine Factors such asMetatags, images, content, video
- Search engine factors off-page optimization
- How to use Rich snippets in On-Page SEO?
- How to Earn Backlinks through advanced Google Approved strategies.
- How to use Google Webmaster / Site Console effectively to improve your Website
MARKETING COMMUNICATION & CONTENT MARKETING
Content Marketing is by far the most important module in Digital Marketing. To develop an effective content marketing strategy it takes lot of discipline, skillset and passion for the art. Once done well – the results are nothing less than “amazing” and long lasting.
Introduction to Content Marketing
Content Marketing Strategy
Forms of Content and how to develop them
Copywriting , Article writing, Blogging
Overseeing a Content Marketing Program
Content Marketing Tactics
Content Optimization for Social Media Platforms
Content Marketing Budget Planning & Allocation
Measuring Content Effectiveness
DIGITAL ADVERTISING / SEM / PAY PER CLICK MARKETING
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns allow you to maximize your company’s visibility on Google Search Engine. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable return-on-investment (ROI). This module takes you through the essentials of planning, managing PPC campaign.
- Introduction to PPC Advertising
- Understanding Google Adword Account Hierarchy
- How to create a PPC campaign from scratch
- Journey through the buying funnel
- Defining Keyword strategy
- How to identify Goals & place Optimal Manual bids
- Implementing your PPC budget
- Creating an compelling Ad
- Google Adwords Ad targeting options
- Banner Ads vs text Ads Measuring & managing your campaigns
- Integrating PPC with other marketing channels
- Google Fundamental Exam preparation
- Google Advanced Exam preparation
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
This module will provide you with the know-how to plan and manage your communications and marketing through the rapidly emerging and influential social networks. It will provide you with techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing and online PR.
Social Media 101
Overview of Social Media Marketing
What is viral marketing and its importance
Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube
Engaging with Social Media Influencers
Social Media listening tools Recommendations
How to re-purpose content for Social Media Channels?
Building brand awareness using social media
What is a Klout score? How it is useful?
Best practices and successful social media campaign case studies
Digital Advertising with Facebook
Understanding Facebook edge rank and the art of social engagement
Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
Launch & promote live Facebook Communities
Significance of CTR (Click Through Rate)
Optimizing Ad Copy & Targeting
Understanding Reports & iterating
Types of Facebook Ads
How Facebook Ads are different from Google Adwords
What is LinkedIn,
Company profile Vs Individual profiles,
Exercises: Profile Makeover, Answers, Groups, Status Updates,
Identify & tap leads from Individual Profiles
Lead Generation as Enterprise: Company Page, Ads, Developer API, Groups
LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation & Personal Branding
Understanding LinkedIn groups
How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups,
LinkedIn advertising & it best practices,
Types of LinkedIn Ads
LinkedIn Ad bidding & Budgeting
Targeting option in LinkedIn Ads
Increasing ROI form LinkedIn ads
Tools to listen & measure influence on,
Twitter: Tweet deck, Peerldex,
How to do marketing on twitter,
Black hat techniques of twitter marketing,
Advertising with Twitter Cards
Case studies on twitter marketing,
Tools for twitter marketing,
Understanding video campaign,
Creating 1st video campaign,
Importance of video marketing,
Benefits of video marketing,
Uploading videos on video marketing websites,
Using YouTube for business,
Developing YouTube video marketing strategy,
Bringing visitors from YouTube video to your website,
Creating video AD group,
Understanding bid strategy.
This module will provide you with the know-how to plan and manage your mobile marketing.
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Popularity & proliferation of smart phones
- Understanding how people use the mobile web
- Learning how to plan, create and manage mobile campaigns.
- Taking advantage of Location opportunities with Incentives & Coupons, Vouchers
- Mobile Advertising
- Integrating mobile marketing with the wider digital mix.
DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING WITH EMAIL
Contrary to the popular belief – Email Marketing is still one of the most profitable ways to reach to your target audience. In a popular survey 88% of B2B marketer say email is the most effective lead generation tactic even now. In this Module we show you how to tap the power of email marketing without pushing the limits of user experience & privacy.
Introduction to Email Marketing
Spam Laws & their implications
Opt In types
Elements of an Email
Email sending platforms
Email Success Metrics & Measurement
Your digital marketing is only as effective as the analytical insights derived from online activities. This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behavior. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them to improve your digital activities.
- What is website analytics?
- Google Analytics explained
- What is Universal Analytics?
- Understanding your KPI’s
- Qualitative vs Quantitative Data
- Measuring website traffic with Multi Dimensional parameters
- Unlocking data goldmine for profitable outcomes
- Gaining competitive advantage from Webmaster tools
- Multi-channel attribution
- Creating Custom Reports & Dashboards
- Connecting Google Analytics with Adsense & Adwords
CRO – CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization tools & Techniques
- Copywriting for Conversion
- Landing Page Optimization
- A/B Testing / Multi variate testing
- Mapping User persona to Specific Content Marketing stages
- Sales Funnel TOFU – MOFU – BOFU
- Handling E-commerce Cart abandonment
- Conversion Optimization using live chat Analytical software such as gsecondscreen.
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
Digital Marketing is driving the agenda in marketing departments and this module will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities including display, search, affiliate, email, mobile & social.
- Examples of integrated marketing plans
- Using the best digital marketing channels for maximum impact
- Creating an integrated digital marketing plan
- Costing and resourcing your internet plans.
- Aligning business objectives, strategy and tactical solutions.
Advanced Digital Marketing - FAQ
Students in their final year of BBA, MBA or any other discipline who want to make a career in Digital Marketing Professionals who want to shift to online marketing or those who are beginners in online marketing. Professionals in Marketing/ Sales/ Publishing/ e-business/ Advertising/ PR/ Traditional Marketing Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their online marketing campaigns. Professionals with understanding of Marketing from any background those want to have in depth understanding and practical hands on experience of online advertising.
A basic knowledge of “Web / Internet”. No technical knowledge required. Basic internet knowledge is good enough to start. Graduation in any discipline with (including Diploma holders).
Online Media is far more mature and proven now than ever before in the history of Internet. Digital Marketing is less expensive & highly targeted than any other marketing tactic on planet! Hence a sizable and impactful online effort can be undertaken more quickly at a fraction of a cost of a similar offline campaign. Moreover with behavioral targeting and retargeting in online ad placement – all your marketing budget is used to the fullest extent. When implemented correctly, banner ads, organic search, paid search, blogs, social media, email and all other online marketing tactics provide a user by user detailed report that can be utilized to ascertain precise ROI (return on investment) goals for each campaign.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
I wanted to utilize the 1 month vacation in India to learn Digital Marketing & visit my folks. It was a good time spent & very informative course.
Neeraj Mehra, California, USA
The Diploma in Digital Marketing course from Learnpact helped me in the Final rounds of my Campus interview. I am working as a Brand Manager with a MNC in Mumbai.
Thank you Learnpact for the information and case studies shared during the course.