Certificate: Certificate in WordPress CMS Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 5 *
Course Details: Duration: 24 Hours Includes Mini Project: 6 Hours Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Basic to Advanced WordPress training classes
Build Responsive, SEO friendly websites in months weeks
Since WordPress was founded in 2003, it has grown exponentially every passing year and is now used by tens of millions of people every day. WordPress is completely customizable and can be used for almost anything. It is also an ‘Open Source’ project, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on it – more than most commercial platforms. It also means you are free to use it for anything you like without paying anyone a license fee. Some of the notable users of WordPress include the CNN, Forbes, eBaY, BBC and TechCrunch.
- ✔ Install, Configure, Harden WordPress Installtion on Local Web server or Production server.
- ✔ Learn to use Posts, comments, Pages, Plugins and every other feature of WordPress.
- ✔ Work with various recommended WordPress plugins including e-commerce, social media, SEO plugins etc. to improve your WordPress functionality, security and performance.
- ✔ Learn to design and develop a custom WordPress Theme from scratch.
- ✔ Learn to safeguard WordPress against hackers.
Why learn WordPress from Learnpact?
WordPress Course Outcome?
Participants would learn how to install and configure WordPress, use plugins, design themes and to troubleshoot WordPress, in case of problems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
Wordpress CMS - Course Topics
WordPress CMS – Basics
- Lesson 1 – Domain Names and Hosting Resource
- Lesson 2 – Connecting Hosting with your Domain Name
- Lesson 3 – Installing WordPress
- Lesson 4 – Writing Your First Post
- Lesson 5 – Blog Comments
- Lesson 6 – Preventing Comment Spam
- Lesson 7 – WordPress Categories
- Lesson 8 – Adding a WordPress Page
- Lesson 9 – All In One SEO Pack
- Lesson 10 – Adding a Post and Image Properties
- Lesson 11 – Choosing a Theme
- Lesson 12 – Making Custom Themes
- Lesson 13 – Sidebars and Widgets
- Lesson 14 – The Mobile Pack Plugin
- Lesson 15 – Turn WP into an active community forum
- Lesson 16 – Google Analytics
- Lesson 17 – Using WordPress Jetpack
- Lesson 18 – Short codes
- Lesson 19 – Adding Content
- Lesson 20 – 2 level sign in
- Lesson 21 – How to use Pages
- Lesson 22 – Email Marketing
- Lesson 23 – Anatomy of a Webpage
- Lesson 24 – Using category, slug & tags
- Lesson 25 – Using rich Media with WordPress
- Lesson 26 – Integrating Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn into WordPress Lesson 27 – Creating forms with custom fields
- Lesson 28 – Responsive layout for Mobile
- Lesson 29 – Promoting Your WordPress Content
- Lesson 30 – Local Listings Lesson 31 – Pretty Link for SEO
- Lesson 32 – WordPress & E-commerce
- Lesson 33 – Turning WordPress into a community website with BuddyPress Lesson 34 – Adding and displaying custom fields
- Lesson 35 – WordPress and SEO
- Lesson 36 – WordPress and Social Media
- Lesson 37 – WordPress Theme Design Tools & Techniques
- Lesson 38 – 10 Advanced Tips & Tricks for WordPress
Wordpress CMS - FAQ
Learnpact WordPress course is a hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based course; available in Chennai & Kolkata city. This training can be taken in part-time morning / afternoon / evening slot or even on the weekends.
The wordpress training course is divided in to 2 parts – Basic and Advanced. For the Basic to Intermediate level – anyone can join the course. For the Advanced level – the course is tailored for Web Designers and Webmasters with a good understanding of HTML & CSS who wish to incorporate their designs into WordPress.
Yes, To document your achievement, Learnpact will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course successfully.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR Team is tasked to promote your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
Yes, Learnpact also arrange corporate trainings if a group of people (minimum 5) are willing to undergo WordPress training at their office premises. Corporate Training can be arranged in any city of India. Get in touch with us for more details.
I picked up all the concepts from the training in 7 days! I am very happy.
For me SEO is very important. I joined the course to boost my WordPress Blog’s SEO performance. I am glad that i could learn some very advanced SEO techniques.
I am working as a Web designer. Learning WordPress helped me get a better job and package. Thank you Learnpact and Kumar sir.