Certificate: Certificate in Joomla CMS Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 3 *
Course Details: Duration: 24 Hours Includes Mini Project: 4 Hours Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Basic to Advanced Joomla training classes
Build complex web projects in months weeks
Joomla is open source award-winning content management system (CMS), for easily building any types of website such as Corporate Sites, Large Portals, E-commerce stores, Social Networking site and much more. Joomla is flexible and easy to learn; which makes its sit half-way between WordPress and Drupal. Joomla powers millions of sites and is being widely adopted by governments, universities and Fortune 500 companies across the world. With over 10,000 add-ons available and even more designs, Joomla can do anything you need.
- ✔ The Joomla classes are conducted by experienced Joomla instructor who will teach you the essentials you need to know in order to get you started with your Joomla website.
- ✔ Our teaching style is entirely practical and hands-on. Infact you will have a Joomla site get built in front of you as we keep actively working and learning through it during the entire class.
- ✔ We believe that learning is a continual process. Hence all students who complete the Joomla training with us will go home with electronic study material that reinforces the concepts covered in class.
Why learn Joomla?
Joomla Course Outcome?
By the end of this course, uou will learn the important basics of Joomla and by the end of the day will be able to successfully build a Joomla site from scratch by yourself. The course is divided into 2 parts – one for beginners and the other for advanced users.
Joomla CMS - Course Topics
Basic to Intermediate Track
Introduction to CMS
- Introduction to Joomla
- New Features of Joomla CMS
- Installing Joomla on Local System
Joomla Terminology & Concepts
- Joomla Frontend and Backend
- Extensions in Joomla (Frontend & Backend)
- Components & Plug-in
Joomla Admin Settings
- Global Configuration Settings
- User Management in Joomla
- Managing Media with Media Manager
- Section Manager
- Category Manager
- Creating Articles in Joomla (Editors)
- Article Parameters in Joomla
- Archive Manager
- Front Page Manager & Trash
Joomla Menu Manager
- Creating Menu in Joomla
- Menu types in Joomla
- Menu Parameters
- Menu Trash
- Menu Modules
- Install and Uninstall Modules
- Module Manager
- Default Joomla Modules
- Module Positions & Parameters
Joomla Components & Plug-in
- Using Components
- News Feed
- Search and Web Links
- Plug-in Manager
- Joomla Access Control Levels
- Joomla workflow
- Advanced content editing and management
- Use advanced Joomla modules
Joomla Template Design
- Template Manager
- Installing Joomla Templates
- Customizing Joomla Template
- User positions in Joomla
- Custom Joomla Template
- Adding Styles to Joomla Template
Joomla CMS - FAQ
Learnpact Joomla course is a hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based available in Chennai & Kolkata city. This training can be taken in part-time morning / afternoon / evening slot or even on the weekends.
You should be able to use computer and internet. It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this Joomla course but If you have some knowledge of HTML, PHP, Web Hosting, cPanel – then it will make learning this course much easier.
Yes, To document your achievement, Learnpact will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course successfully.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
Yes, Learnpact also arrange corporate trainings if a group of people (minimum 5) are willing to undergo Joomla training at their office premises. Corporate Training can be arranged in any city of India. Get in touch with us for more details.
I already know PHP; but i am new to Joomla. The training helped me develop my first project in Joomla from scratch.
Pawan K, Sr. Developer – Pegasys Systems
I attended the Free Workshop on Joomla from Learnpact. It was very good and i would like to learn more during the weekends.
I am a Web Designer. But without knowing PHP; i am able to develop database driven E-commerce website with Joomla now. Thank you Learnpact.