Certificate: Certificate in Drupal CMS Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 5 *
Course Details: Duration: 24 Hours Includes Mini Project: 4 Hours Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Intermediate to Advanced Drupal training classes
Build complex Web Applications in months weeks
Drupal is an incredibly powerful open source Content Management System to build build data-driven web sites and complex web portals. Drupal powers millions of sites and is being widely adopted by corporate houses, governments, universities and Fortune 500 companies across the world. With over 10,000 add-ons available and even more designs, Drupal can do anything you need.
- ✔ Install Drupal and use the Admin interface, Layouts, Out of the Box Modules, and the File System
- ✔ Use the Drupal administrative interface for content management and site configuration
- ✔ Customize layout using blocks and regions
- ✔ Implement Drupal modules including custom content types
- ✔ Use the Content Construction Kit (CCK) to dynamically create content types to be stored in the web site’s database
- ✔ Integrate Drupal with Google Maps using Google Map Tools
- ✔ Design and port existing HTMl / CSS designs in to a Drupal Theme
- ✔ Create custom module that can create custom content type and apply workflow and access control on it.
Why learn Drupal?
Drupal Course Outcome?
By the end of this course, uou will learn the important basics of Drupal and by the end of the day will be able to successfully build a Drupal site from scratch by yourself. The course is divided into 2 parts – one for beginners and the other for advanced users.
Drupal CMS - Course Topics
Drupal CMS – Basics
Getting Started With Drupal
- Content creation (pages, stories)
- Building menus
- Working with blocks
- User registration modes
- Account creating, activation, blocking/unblocking, deletion
- Invitations module
- Enabling search facility
- Cron service execution
- Setting up a Contact form
- Forum Capability
- Blog Capability
- Site Maintenance
- Automated update notification
- Updating modules
- Updating Drupal core
Working with URLs
- Enabling clean-URL support
- URL aliases
- Using global redirect module
- Analyzing Drupal theme
- Customizing existing themes
- Writing new themes from the scratch
Rich Text Editing
- Integrating FCKEditor
- Role based FCKEditor configurations
- Configuring file manager
- Understanding Drupal
- Drupal Architecture
- Drupal Core Components
- Drupal Modules
- Structure of Drupal module
- Creating and Updating existing module
- Disabling and uninstalling modules
- What are hooks and how to use them?
- Different types of Hooks
- Implementation of custom hooks
- Database Interaction using Drupal’s API
- Inserting, updating and deleting rows
- Drupal Forms API
- Forms creation, alteration and validation
Working With File Uploads
- Enabling file uploads
- Upload directory organization
- Upload file types and size limit configurations
Advanced Content Management
- Content types
- Using Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Taxonomy based content classification
- Input formats
- Triggers and Actions
Drupal CMS - FAQ
Learnpact Drupal course is a hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based available in Chennai & Kolkata city. This training can be taken in part-time morning / afternoon / evening slot or even on the weekends.
You should have prior familiarity with HTML and CSS. Prior experience developing server-side (such as PHP) web applications is strongly recommended for Drupal Advanced level.
Yes, To document your achievement, Learnpact will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course successfully.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
Yes, Learnpact also arrange corporate trainings if a group of people (minimum 5) are willing to undergo Drupal training at their office premises. Corporate Training can be arranged in any city of India. Get in touch with us for more details.
My company has trained me in Drupal for taking up some overseas project. It really helped me to grasp the concepts in less time.
Sudarshan R – Little Star
I joined Learnpact Drupal training classes after spending money on an online course. I could learn and ask my doubts to the trainer – it helped me a lot.
I wanted to learn Advanced Drupal for creating my own themes and interact with Drupal API. This course is the best.