Our Mission is
to help you learn the skills needed to unlock the full potential with in you.
Why Partner with Learnpact™ ?
As a Business Enterprise we are focusing on expanding our business through franchisee schemes for mutual benefit of our franchisees with our vast business and technical experience and expertise which will help them boost their own business in their respective territories and us. If you are looking for an exciting business proposition where your investment fetches you lucrative & consistent returns, then investing in high growth Computer Training Institute makes perfect Business sense. Provided you choose the right franchisor, Like LEARNPACT.
Your Franchisor- LEARNPACT is a fast growing Computer Institute with operations in Chennai. Learnpact has gained recognition as a Training Organization of High repute offering quality education in more than 25 courses in the following categories:
- Web / Desktop / Mobile Software Development
- Digital Marketing
- Design & Media related
- Automation Tools related Courses
- Financial Accounting courses
- Corporate Training
Learnpact is looking for business partners who can open centres in cities & locations across India. The company has a proven partnership model with clearly defined roles regarding support to be provided by the company & by the franchisee.
How we Support Franchisees?
Support & for centre start-up
- Site selection.
- Centre layout planning. Learnpact helps in charting out areas such as the reception desk, the computer lab, classrooms, etc.
- Training & certification of faculty. All new faculty are trained & certified by Learnpact before they start teaching at any centre. Trainers are provided to conduct training in technical skills, communication skills and soft skills.
- Software training for staff. Franchisee will be provided with a customized software to ensure smooth running of centre operations. For this, Learnpact conducts hands-on training on product, operations, accounts & sales techniques. This enables each centre to manage all invoicing & operations online.
- Support in marketing the launch of the new centre.
Course content & delivery support
- Learnpact uses propreitary course material which is of International Standards.
- In addition, the company has a dedicated content development team comprising SME who create customized content to suit various requirements of our business partners. Such training content is tailored to meet current market trends & needs.
- All Learnpact courses are designed after extensive industry & market research, ensuring healthy demand among students.
- Marketing & advertising campaigns for press, TV, Internet, outdoor & radio are developed and run by Learnpact. The Academy also provides designs for marketing collaterals such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centres.
- Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff of the business partner.
- Student scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to business.
- Advertising & brand development initiatives through various Internet-based & traditional press & outdoor advertising.
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the business partners.
Academic & technical functions
- Timely faculty evaluations help identify those faculty members who need training.
- Faculty training & exams leading to certification are conducted, ensuring that the centre has faculty with the right skills to provide proper training to students.
- Day-to-day support on how to deliver i.e. conduct the courses.
Central logistics support
- Course material including books, CDs & slides both for students & faculty are delivered to centres as per their requirements.
- Marketing & promotional material such as banners, posters are also centrally printed (if required) and sent to the centres.
Business development support
- From time to time, Learnpact also conducts marketing activity that generates enquiries from students interested in taking courses. The company also runs a counselling centre for handling student enquiries. All these student leads are passed on to the centre.
- InfrastructureThe franchisee should own/ lease an appropriately large space (typically, around 1000-1200 square feet) to start the new Learnpact centre. A central location, easily accessible by students, is preferred. A ground floor location with road frontage is ideal. The furniture, computers & related infrastructure are the franchisee’s responsibility.
- OperationsThe business partner is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the centre – e.g. ensuring that classes are held.
- MarketingThe business partner invests in promoting & marketing the centre & its courses in the city/ area near the centre. This includes advertising in various media, conducting local ground events or promotions and so on.
- Recurring franchisee fees & technical know-howThe business partner shares a certain percentage of the income with Learnpact as well as pays one-time (lump sum) charges for the know-how.
Join hands with us »
We are looking for people who are very passionate about education sector. The success of the business partner is as important for us. Hence we are looking are people who will be able to invest a ‘lot of time’ in this business.
It depends upon various factors like the region that you want, the potential revenues possible in your area. We’ll share the exact details once we do the initial screening process
Once the prospect registers himself, it takes two-three weeks more for the Business partner selection process
Please refer our presentation on “How to become an Edupreneur” to get a elaborate description on opportunities in the education sector.
The partners have the liberty to choose the profile you wish and recruit the manpower. But given the expertise we have in this business, we would also offer you suggestions in the final stages of selection.
It again depends upon the area of franchise, revenues possible in your area. Nevertheless as a conservative estimate; we believe every region has a potential ROI of at least 50% per year (i.e. a payback period of 2 years approximately).