Certificate: Certified PhoneGap Developer Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 3 *
Course Details: Duration: 36 Hours Theory : Practical: 30 : 70 Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Complete PhoneGap Apps Development Training
Learn to Code, Debug & Test Apps built with PhoneGap
- ✔ Set up your development environment
- ✔ Compile for multiple platforms
- ✔ Run code in a emulator
- ✔ Make security considerations
- ✔ Use the Canvas for advanced graphics
- ✔ Build a mobile application that runs offline
- ✔ Use CSS transitions, animations and transforms to create native looking interfaces
- ✔ Use mobile JS libraries, such as XUI and Dashcode to build mobile applications faster
Why learn PhoneGap?
Who can benefit from PhoneGap Course?
PhoneGap Apps Development Training - Course Topics
Overview of Essential Skills
- jQuery and jQueryUI frameworks
- Optional jQueyrmobile and BBUI frameworks
- AJAX and JSON
- Local storage
- App navigation techniques
Apache Cordova and PhoneGap build
- Understanding the open source parts of PhoneGap (Cordova)
- Where Adobe PhoneGap Build fits in
- Free and paid accounts with Adobe PhoneGap Build
- Creating a Development Environment
- Eclipse with Plug-Ins
- Running Android Simulators
- Optional Apple Mac setup in XCode
Mobile Projects ·
- Creating a new project
- Importing a boiler-plate project
- Enabling PhoneGap for existing projects
Obtaining and Using Signing Certificate Keys
- Apple Developer program
- Android Developer keys
- Blackberry and Windows keys
Understanding the Technologies
- Overview of native app development structures
- Overview of essential platform-specific configuration files
- App icons, covers and UI furniture
- PhoneGap white-listing
Mobile-Specific Coding Techniques
- Managing memory on mobiles
- CSS optimisations
- User-Interface best practices
- When to go native
Accessing Native APIs
- Other device-specific APIs
- Subscribe to platform developer schemes as required (may incur fees)
- Plan and Create App
- Test and Debug
- Compile to multiple platforms with PhoneGap build
- Overview of the command-line compile process
- Deploy to app markets
Additional Development tools
- Blackberry and Windows Phone 8 emulators
- Ripple Emulator in Chrome
- Free Microsoft tools for Windows 8
PhoneGap Apps Development Training - FAQ
Learnpact PhoneGap course is an instructor-led training program available in Chennai & Kolkata city. This training can be taken in part-time morning / afternoon / evening slot or even on the weekends.
Yes, To document your achievement, Learnpact will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course successfully.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
Yes, we conduct on-site corporate training if a group of people (minimum 5) are willing to participate. Corporate Training can be arranged in any city of India. Get in touch with us for more details.
PhoneGap Apps Development - Testimonials
I am a Java developer, by attending this course – i got a good exposure of the PhoneGap platform and now i am confident of developing my own Apps.
The training was excellent & indeed quite extensive. It helped a great deal in understanding the core concepts of PhoneGap application programming.
Alex Rice – Next Tier Multimedia
I would highly recommend this course for anyone who intend to build PhoneGap applications.