Certificate: Certified Android Developer Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 3 *
Course Details: Duration: 36 Hours Theory : Practical: 30 : 70 Placement Assistance: ✔
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Complete Android Apps Development Training & Placement
Learn to Code, Debug & Test on Real Android Hardware
The Android Training Course gives you hands-on training for designing and building smartphone & mobile applications using the popular Android open-source mobile OS platform. We cover all of Android’s main application development building blocks and their interaction with one another. Upon finishing the Android Development training class – attendees would learn to develop applications for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices running Google’s Android OS.
- ✔ Master the fundamentals of developing Android applications and using the Android SDK
- ✔ Build your own Android apps
- ✔ Understand how Android™ applications work, their life cycle, manifest, Intents, and using external resources
- ✔ Design and develop useful Android™ applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus.
- ✔ Take advantage of Android’s Application Framework API to build complex applications.
- ✔ Utilize the power of background services, threads, and notifications.
- ✔ Use Android’s communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP).
- ✔ Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android™ applications
- ✔ Test and debug Android applications
Why learn Android?
Android Course Outcome?
By the end of the course, each participant will be able to build their own complete Android application depending on participants’ interests.
Android Apps Development - Course Topics
- What is Android?
- Architecture Explained
- Role of Java
- Familiarizing with Android Studio IDE
- Device Emulator
- Profiling Tools
- Hello World Application Unit Testing and Debuggingo Creating Unit Tests
- Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Using the Emulator
- Analyzing the Heap
Android User Interface
- View Hierarchy
- Defining Styles
- Applying Styles to the UI
- Platform Styles and Themes
- Layout Containers
- Weight and Gravity
- Layout TechniquesHandling Events
- Custom Views
Storing and Retrieving Data
- Internal and External Storage
- SQLite Database
- Querying Content Providers
- Modifying Data
- Creating a Content Provider
- Main UI Thread
- Using AsyncTask
Location Services and Maps
- Location Services
- Mock Location Data
- Google Map Libraries
- Accessing Remote Services
- DOM Parsing
- SAX Parsing
- JSON Parsing
- Alarm Manager
- Broadcast Receivers
- Notification Manager
- Debugging with Fabric
- Web Apps Overview
- Targeting Screens from Web Apps
- Debugging Web Apps
- Best Practices for Web Apps
- Supporting multiple screens
- Optimizing for Other Android Versions
Android Apps Development Course - FAQ
Learnpact Android course is an instructor-led training program available in Chennai & Kolkata city. This training can be taken in part-time morning / afternoon / evening slot or even on the weekends.
No prior knowledge of the Android OS is required. However, all attendees should know the fundamentals of Java SE development.
Yes, To document your achievement, Learnpact will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course successfully.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
Yes, we conduct on-site corporate training if a group of people (minimum 5) are willing to participate. Corporate Training can be arranged in any city of India. Get in touch with us for more details.
I am a Java developer, by attending this course – i got a good exposure of the Android platform and now i am confident of developing my own Apps.
he training was excellent & indeed quite extensive. It helped a great deal in understanding the core concepts of Android application programming.
Alex Rice – Next Tier Multimedia
I would highly recommend this course for anyone who intend to build Android applications.