Certificate: Diploma in Digital Marketing Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 5 *
Course Details: Duration: 72 Hours Includes Mini Project: 24 Hours Placement Assistance: ✔
Available Training Modes: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
A Comprehensive course on Digital Marketing
Deliver effective Search, Display, Organic, Social & Mobile campaigns
Marketing is undergoing a fundamental transformation as Consumers and businesses are increasingly shifting their attention from traditional media marketing to the Internet, wireless devices, and other digital media. Various International research indicates that digital marketing budgets are increasing each day, and digital media campaigns are becoming a pivotal part of effective marketing plans.
Key focus areas of this Course
As the interactive digital media industry relies heavily on customer engagement – multiple tactics such as SEO, PPC, Online Display, Social Media, Mobile Marketing & Direct Response Marketing(Email) are the key to succeeding online. The challenge is to plan and execute these tactics in an integrated manner for optimum use of marketing budgets.
This 6 weeks digital marketing program is designed to provide students with the skills that will help them understand and manage these digital marketing tactics as per the integrated strategies.
What is covered in the course?
Digital Marketing Course Outcome?
By the end of this course, you will have mastered the techniques to effectively develop a multi-channel strategy that delivers on your marketing objectives. Create online brand building initiatives & integrate new digital marketing techniques into your strategic marketing plan
Digital Marketing - Course Topics
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. This first module demonstrates the power of applying digital concepts across the marketing function in any business.
- Strategies in digital marketing
- What is Earned Media?
- Aligning internet with business objectives
- Examples of great case studies
- User behavior & navigation
- Branding and user experience
- How to perform competitive analysis?
- Developing a digital marketing plan
SEO is about attracting the right customers at the right time. This module will equip you with the core understanding, technical know – how and insight to build an SEO strategy that will work in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace.
- Advanced Keyword research for B2B & B2C segment
- How Google works ?
- Major Google Algorithms revision and their impact on Organic Search
- Over 250+ Search Engine Factors such asMetatags, images, content, video
- Search engine factors off-page optimization
- How to use Rich snippets in On-Page SEO?
- How to Earn Backlinks through advanced Google Approved strategies.
- How to use Google Webmaster / Site Console effectively to improve your Website
MARKETING COMMUNICATION & CONTENT MARKETING
Content Marketing is by far the most important module in Digital Marketing. To develop an effective content marketing strategy it takes lot of discipline, skillset and passion for the art. Once done well – the results are nothing less than “amazing” and long lasting.
Introduction to Content Marketing
Content Marketing Strategy
Forms of Content and how to develop them
Copywriting , Article writing, Blogging
Overseeing a Content Marketing Program
Content Marketing Tactics
Content Optimization for Social Media Platforms
Content Marketing Budget Planning & Allocation
Measuring Content Effectiveness
SEM / DIGITAL ADVERTISING / PAY PER CLICK MARKETING
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns allow you to maximize your company’s visibility on Google Search Engine. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable return-on-investment (ROI). This module takes you through the essentials of planning, managing PPC campaign.
- Introduction to PPC Advertising
- Understanding Google Adword Account Hierarchy
- How to create a PPC campaign from scratch
- Journey through the buying funnel
- Defining Keyword strategy
- How to identify Goals & place Optimal Manual bids
- Implementing your PPC budget
- Creating an compelling Ad
- Google Adwords Ad targeting options
- Banner Ads vs text Ads Measuring & managing your campaigns
- Integrating PPC with other marketing channels
- Google Fundamental Exam preparation
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
This module will provide you with the know-how to plan and manage your communications and marketing through the rapidly emerging and influential social networks. It will provide you with techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing and online PR.
- What is social media marketing?
- Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube
- Engaging with Social Media Influencers
- Social Media listening tools
- What is a Klout score?
- How to re-purpose content for Social Media Channels?
- Building brand awareness using social media
- Best practices and successful social media campaign case studies
This module will provide you with the know-how to plan and manage your mobile marketing.
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Popularity & proliferation of smart phones
- Understanding how people use the mobile web
- Learning how to plan, create and manage mobile campaigns.
- Taking advantage of Location opportunities with Incentives & Coupons, Vouchers
- Mobile Advertising
- Integrating mobile marketing with the wider digital mix.
DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING WITH EMAIL
Contrary to the popular belief – Email Marketing is still one of the most profitable ways to reach to your target audience. In a popular survey 88% of B2B marketer say email is the most effective lead generation tactic even now. In this Module we show you how to tap the power of email marketing without pushing the limits of user experience & privacy.
Introduction to Email Marketing
Spam Laws & their implications
Opt In types
Elements of an Email
Email sending platforms
Email Success Metrics & Measurement
Your digital marketing is only as effective as the analytical insights derived from online activities. This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behavior. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them to improve your digital activities.
- What is website analytics?
- Google Analytics explained
- What is Universal Analytics?
- Understanding your KPI’s
- Qualitative vs Quantitative Data
- Measuring website traffic with Multi Dimensional parameters
- Unlocking data goldmine for profitable outcomes
- Gaining competitive advantage from Webmaster tools
- Multi-channel attribution
- Creating Custom Reports & Dashboards
- Connecting Google Analytics with Adsense & Adwords
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
Digital Marketing is driving the agenda in marketing departments and this module will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities including display, search, affiliate, email, mobile & social.
- Examples of integrated marketing plans
- Using the best digital marketing channels for maximum impact
- Creating an integrated digital marketing plan
- Costing and resourcing your internet plans.
- Aligning business objectives, strategy and tactical solutions.
Digital Marketing - FAQ
- Students in their final year of BTech, MCA, BBA, MBA or any other discipline who want to make a career in Digital Marketing
- Professionals who want to shift to online marketing or those who are beginners in online marketing.
- Professionals in Marketing/ Sales/ Publishing/ e-business/ Advertising/ PR/ Traditional Marketing
- Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
- Professionals with understanding of Marketing from any background those want to have in depth understanding and practical hands on experience of online advertising.
A basic knowledge of “Web / Internet”. No technical knowledge required. Basic internet knowledge is good enough to start. Graduation in any discipline with (including Diploma holders).
Online Media is far more mature and proven now than ever before in the history of Internet. Digital Marketing is less expensive & highly targeted than any other marketing tactic on planet! Hence a sizable and impactful online effort can be undertaken more quickly at a fraction of a cost of a similar offline campaign. Moreover with behavioral targeting and retargeting in online ad placement – all your marketing budget is used to the fullest extent. When implemented correctly, banner ads, organic search, paid search, blogs, social media, email and all other online marketing tactics provide a user by user detailed report that can be utilized to ascertain precise ROI (return on investment) goals for each campaign.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Yes, Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 227+ companies in Chennai, Kolkata. Our dedicated HR desk is tasked to put your profile in front the right Hiring Managers.
This course is for those who are responsible for creating or implementing an organization’s online marketing strategy. It is also suitable for anyone looking to grow their business by reaching their wider target audiences, or government officials looking to reach their citizens by effectively using websites, social media and other online tools.
Candidates for this course come from a diverse range of job roles and geographical locations and include senior executives, marketing managers, marketing executives, government officials, entrepreneurs, IT managers, as well as candidates looking to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Our courses are specifically structured and the curriculum is set to help you to understand the current trends and best practices in Digital Marketing. This is done with the help of Learnpact’s Digital Marketing panel of expert practitioner-lecturers and under the active guidance of MixBound Marketing USA and Google Ad policy updates.
This Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing provides you with main theories, concepts, techniques and application expertise required to effectively develop, plan and implement an effective digital marketing strategy for your business or job. The course is constantly updated with the latest digital marketing techniques every quarter.
Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing course Fee is Rs.24,500 + taxes
Diploma in Digital Marketing course Fee is Rs.19,500 + taxes
Discounts available for groups 3+*
I wanted to utilize the 1 month vacation in India to learn Digital Marketing & visit my folks. It was a good time spent & very informative course.
Neeraj Mehra, California, USA
The Diploma in Digital Marketing course from Learnpact helped me in the Final rounds of my Campus interview. I am working as a Brand Manager with a MNC in Mumbai.
Thank you Learnpact for the information and case studies shared during the course.