Certificate: Certified Organic SEO Analyst Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1 : 5 *
Course Details: Duration: 48 Hours Includes Mini Project: 16 Hours Placement Assistance: ✖
Training Mode: In-person ✔ Online ✔ On-site ✔
Learn advanced SEO techniques – the white-hat way!
Get exposure to real-life case studies & client success stories
The Learnpact Advanced Organic SEO course covers Search engine-approved optimization methods, white hat techniques which allows site owners & professionals to improve their or their clients’ site and rankings while adhering to the major engines’ webmaster guidelines. You’ll see demonstrations of real situations, hands-on practice of your own problems during the entire course.
Key focus areas of this Course
✔ What is SEO & how it can generate Profit?
✔ What are the Tools, Techniques, Best Practices for SEO Mastery
✔ What should be done to achieve high rankings
✔ How to identify the best keywords for your site?
✔ How to convert traffic to Customers?
✔ How to build visitor engagement on your site?
✔ What is PageRank and how to increase link popularity
✔ How to keep track of Google’s Alogorithm changes?
✔ How to start a SEO project from Scratch
What is covered in the course?
Organic SEO Course Outcome?
By the end of this course, you will have mastered the techniques to effectively optimizing and promoting your website on popular search engines like Google, Bing and popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Advanced Organic SEO - Course Topics
Basic SEO Essentials
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- How Search Engines Work Organic Versus Paid
- Search Anatomy of a Search Results Page
- Why Apply SEO to Your Web site
- How to implement SEO
- The Benefits of Doing SEO
- Myths about SEO
- Understanding Static, Dynamic, and micro site
- Top five Search engines and their market share?
- What is web site conversion and how to increase it?
- Who uses SEO?
- B2B (Enterprise) B2C (SMB) Buyer persona and SEO
- How does Google search and rank?
- Google Trends Making Your Content Effective
- The New World of Web Content
- Google Panda and SEO Google Webmaster Tools
- Webmaster guideline
- Student Website Reviews
Questions and Answers
Basic SEO Essentials
- Understanding search engine algorithm
- Search engine index
- Search engine page rank
- Understanding Google and its product
- Linking Strategies Through External and Internal Linking
- Key Concepts – Authority, Relevancy and Pagerank
- A Comparison of Various Links
- Links and Google Penguin
- External Linking Strategies
- Types of Links:
- Understanding Link Diversity o
- Authority Site Links
- Getting EDU Links
- Building links externally to you
- SEO Strategy for Cleaning Up Links
- Tips for Finding Links
- Try a Link Discovery Tool
- The Power of Internal Links:
- Internal Linking Strategies o
- HTML Sitemaps o
- XML Site Maps o
- Directory Style Sitemaps
- No Follow Attribute
- Absolute Versus Relative Links
- Disavowing Links
- How to Stay Out of Trouble with the Search Engines
- Questions and Answer
Elements of good Organic SEO
On page SEO
- Domain name (URL)
- Google verification code
- Alexa verification code
- Keyword descriptio
- Key word and keyword density
- H1, H2
- ODP (open directory project) description
- ALT text
- Image optimization
- Video optimization
- Copyright information
- Sitemap (one for user and one for search engine)
- Non-text elements
- Anchor text
- Mobile site (Google Mobile Optimizer)
- Google analytics
- Linkbait (adding special freebies and info-graphic)
- Controversial topics
- White paper/battle card
- Survey o Interview
- Free tools
- Do-follow & No-follow
- W3C validation
- 302 and 301 Redirects
Off page SEO
- Directory Submission
- Link building/Link juice
- Social Book marking Submission
- Blog Posting
- Blog Hosting
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Forum Posting
- Footer Links
- Affiliate Marketing
- Blog Commenting
- Review Posting
- RSS Feed Submission (Google reader)
- Google Atom Feed
- CSS Submission
- Video Submission
- Profile Creation
- Link Wheel
- Social Media Optimization
- Local classified
- Free classified sites
- Viral marketing
- Email marketing
- Yahoo answer
- Wiki answer
- Sell free eBook
- Auto responder
- SERP (Search Engine Result Page)
Competitive Intelligence for SEO:
- Why do CI for SEO?
- More Reasons for CI
- How to Do Competitive Intelligence Analysis for SEO
- Off page Factors
- How to Analyze What You Collect
Social Media and SEO:
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Guidelines
- Social Media and SEO
- Measure Social Media Reach
Schema.org and SEO:
- Schema.org and Google
- Schema.or Resources
- 5 Schema.org Applications
Site Technical Issues:
- Diagnosing Problems
- URL Canonicalization
- 301 redirects
- Crawler and Indexing issues
- Source code Validation
– Advanced SEO cont…
- Google Plus
- Google Authorship
- Google Analytics Advanced for SEA
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Panda and Penguin Rollouts
- Measuring What’s Important: KPI’s
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Sample Marketing Plan
- Questions and Answers
Persuasive Copywriting for the Web:
- Anatomy of A Sales Letter
- Components for Building Sales Copy by Component
- Examples by Category
- Student Worksheets and Examples
The Power of Article Writing:
- Life After Google Panda Update
- Guidance on Writing Quality Articles
- Easy Ways To Find Markets For Your Articles
- Creative Commons
Press Releases and SEO:
- Tips for Press Releases
- 9 Reasons to Optimize Your Press Releases
Tips for Professional SEOs:
- New Customers the smartest Way
- Build A Genuine Reputation Right Now
How To Convert Prospects to Clients by Establishing Credibility
- Steps for Building Powerful Proposals
- Building and Defining Your Business in the SEO Industry
- Questions and Answers
- Final Test
Advanced Organic SEO - FAQ
Fresher Graduate and non-graduate, BTech, BBA , MBA Freshers, SEO professionals, Business owners, House wife, Retired person, Content writers, Others who have interests in SEO
A basic knowledge of “Web / Internet”. No technical knowledge required. Basic internet knowledge is good enough to start.
SEOs help in not just getting a 1st rank on Google, but continue to maintain that ranking for clients – which makes them indispensable. Until search engines like Google, Microsoft Bing exist – SEO field will continue to grow. However with every year the “Role of SEO” is broadening and becoming increasingly competitive and knowledge driven. Various International certifications from Google & Microsoft further proves the need for good Professionals in SEO. You may find more details on our blog post.
This training course will explain you how to optimize a website using White-hat Ethical SEO techniques. In this course, we have divided into 6 modules. The course also covers solutions to common Organic SEO situations, and practical approaches to your own Internet marketing hurdles which you have been facing after the Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird algorithm updates.
Yes, we have special batches and workshops on weekends. You can join our one-to-one or/and group training program as well.
Learnpact has Placement tie-ups with more than 100 companies in Chennai, Kolkata. But most of those companies are looking for added skills like Social Media, PPC management in addition to SEO. Organic SEO is a small part of Digital Marketing. Hence if you are looking for placement opportunities; we highly recommend that you go for “Diploma in Digital Marketing” or “Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing” programs.
I am a MBA and currently working in Deloitte. A significant part of my work includes managing the Social Media Accounts of Deloitte. I wanted to learn SEO and Social Media professionally. Learnpact did a good job and exceeded my expectations.
Ashwin Kumar, Sr. Consultant, Deloitte
I am the owner of Blog Clothing & Fashion. I joined the SEO course to understand and make my company’s online presence better. I am happy with the course outcome.
Vikky Agrawal, Owner Blog Clothing & Fashion
My name is Kamala, i am working as a SEO Analyst in Agriya Infotech; after completing the Organic SEO course in Learnpact Institute. I am very happy.