Corporate Training: Microsoft Excel Fast track 8 hrs program
1) Excel Quick Overview : Use of Excel, its boundaries & features
2) Data Formatting & Custom settings : Number, Text, Date, Currency, Custom settings. Data formatting & cleaning
3) Conditional Formatting : Once defined, it will automatically change color of values e.g. up or down, high or low, pass or fail, profit or loss etc.
4) Filters, Queries & Data Sorting : Drill down your data to your desired level. Sort data based on your choice e.g. like North, East, West, South rather than alphabetically.
5) Formula Writing & Fixing Errors: Financial, Logical, Text, Day and Time, Statistical, Mathematical etc Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Absolute, Concatenate, Count, CountA, CountBlank, CountIf, Day, Today, Even, Exact, Exp, Find, Int, IsBlank, Left, Len, Lower, Upper, Proper, Now, Power, Rank, Right, Round, Trim etc.
6) If-Then-Else & Nested If commands : Produce different set of results based on slabs, conditions.
7) Vlookup / Hlookup : You have large amount of data placed at different locations & you want to merge it based on common values & it’s relevance.
8) Graphs & Charts : In this workshop you will learn how to create, modify & update graphs / charts like Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, Scatter, 3D etc.
9) Hyper / Data Linking : Hyper & data linking, within or outside Worksheet / Excel File is an important feature. This helps update data automatically.
10) Grouping – Ungrouping : Sometime data needs to be grouped for summarized results & crisp view. Grouping & ungrouping feature will help you do so.
11) Pivot Tables : Summarize your data as per your desire. You need to select data in a range & produce consolidated results in user defined reporting formats.
12) Macros Recording, use, editing, linking : Record, edit & use Macros with little or no programming knowledge. Macros are useful in Excel.
13) Security & Protection : It will help you protect your cells, worksheet or an excel file from unauthorized use.
14) Data validation : prevent wrong data entry in your specified format. This will help you design various formats based on company requirements. You can prevent user entering wrong unrequired information by mistake or intentionally.
Who can attend this program?
- Accounts & Finance, Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Quality, R&D, HR & Administration and IT professionals.
- Chartered Accountants, Project Managers, Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Secretaries
- Students of professional courses gearing up for campus placements and jobs
- Tech savvy Business owners, and for all those who want to make their life easy with the use of this beautiful tool.