Digital Marketing is full of acronyms, jargon and constant change. All IT giants have embraced it namely Microsoft, Google, Adobe and many others. The future for Digital Marketing is bright and promising. To help you get an insight in to this confusing yet powerful modern day marketing strategy – Learnpact is organizing an 1 day weekend workshop that aims to cover the fundamentals & Intermediate topics of digital marketing from search and mobile, to social & performance metrics.
At the end of this 1 day program – you’ll get understand concepts and best practices which you may never properly understood before and, identify some areas you’ll want to explore more in-depth in future.
All our workshops aims to stimulate, inform and inspire you so that you will finish the day with your head buzzing with new terminology, deeper understanding, ideas and strategies.
Digital Marketing Trainer Profile:
Dipesh M is a Mixbound Marketing Evangelist and a Sr. Manager at Allied Biztech Solutions Pvt Ltd. He is Doubleclick / Google Adwords / Analytics / Inbound Marketing certified faculty with 8+ years of experience in Digital and product / service marketing. In classroom sessions – he has trained professionals from IIM / Amity / IIT / ISB in Digital Marketing. In corporate sessions – he has trained professionals from TCS, CTS, Birla Soft, Gov of Puducherry among a few. His style of training delivery involves informal question-and-answer sessions, practical workflows, in-depth case studies, group activities and personalized coaching. He is one of India’s 25 most sought after trainers when it comes to Digital Marketing.
LinkedIn Profile of Trainer: http://in.linkedin.com/in/dipeshmajumder
Who should learn Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is not restricted only to Sales & Marketing Professionals or MBA grads. It’s important for each & everyone, whether you are a Business owner, a Working Professional, CXOs, Politician, Bureaucrat, Film Star or a Sports person to have a “structured knowledge” of using Digital Marketing for Personal Branding or improving the reach of your Business.
What’s covered in the 1 day workshop?
Definition, purpose and scope of digital marketing
- Understanding the impact of digital marketing on business
- Definitions, history and development of digital marketing
- Building customer relationships online and permission marketing
Planning, Strategy and Testing
- Best practice approaches to online campaign planning
- How to determine the optimum mix of digital marketing tools
- Campaign, offer and messaging strategy
- Integration and multi-channel marketing
- When to test, and what to test
- Learning by doing (better and better)
Organic Search & Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)
- How search engines work
- Keyword research analysis and tools
- Why Content is the new SEO?
- SEO: Ranking factors
- Pay-Per-Click advertising: the essentials
- How to get Maximum ROI out of AdWords campaign? (keywords, bid strategy, ad copy and creative)
- Improving landing page conversion rates
- The role of ESPs (email service providers)
- Threats and challenges for email marketers
- Segmenting your database: eCRM
- Increasing your open and click-through rates
- Email design & development do’s and don’ts
- Staying within the Law
- The ‘Big 4’: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Social listening and sentiment analysis
- Getting hands-on: Organising Social Media: internal structures/ responsibilities, work-flows
- A strategic approach to social media
Mobile Marketing & Apps
- A look at the mobile landscape and its huge growth
- Running Ads on Mobile devices
- HTML5 and the mobile web
- Location-based services: why, what and how
Usability & UX
- Copy and Design: creating information architecture that delivers
- Principles of the Customer Experience
- What is User-Centered Design?
- Best practice methodologies
- The importance of User Testing
Web Analytics and Metrics
- Launching your website is just the beginning
- The Google Analytics dashboard
- Setting up your conversion funnels
- What to test and how to test
- An iterative approach to optimization
Online Display Advertising
- The display ecosystem: media agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Ad formats: from traditional to new
- Creative considerations: interruptive or permission-based?
- Latest display advertising trends
What’s New? What’s Next?
- A look ahead to the (near) future in Digital Marketing
Workshop Date, Duration, Cost & Venue Details:
- Duration: 10 AM to 5:00 PM including Lunch(vegetarian) & Tea.
- Venue: Learnpact Kolkata. Nopara(Near City Center 2), Off Bishwa Bangla Road, Kolkata, New Town, 700 157.
- Certificate: Certificate will be given to all attendees at the end of the workshop.
- Investment: Rs 3990. Book 10 days in advance & save Rs 490.
- Whom to Contact: Call our training coordinator Mr. Aditya Das +91 85828 55852
- Date: Please check our training calendar